Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, my 1st post here. I'm looking at a new '09 on a dealer lot near me. Only options (outside of bullitt package) are theft, and HID headlamps. Dealer has offered $27,554. Sticker showed 33,700. OTD would be about $30,500 (taxes are horrible here in GA.)

Looking for advice and wisdom from the collective.

Thanks,
Marion
biker_granpa

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That is over $2K better than the current $4K discounts currently being offered by Ford dealers in Southwest PA. Not sure how much lower they can can go. My recent purchase negotiation involved a trade in, so it was difficult to tell how good the deal was.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My 09 Bullitt is optioned exactly like that (anti theft and HID) and I paid $27,000 for mine (not including taxes, title, license).
I am in the Memphis zone for rebate comparisons, I'm not sure what zone GA is in.

I have seen where others have paid less for the 09's although I'm not sure what options they had and I have seen some really low prices paid for the 08's (one was $23,500 if I remember correctly).

Good luck.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I paid sticker last nov for an 09 . That sounds like a good price to me.If I had to I would pay sticker again.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Prices paid for 2009

That looks like a pretty good number to me. The different sales zone incentives will change somewhat, but I think that your price is the right one. The performance and value equation still kick *ss versus anything else out there.

·
Registered
778 Posts
biker_granpa said:
Hello all, my 1st post here. I'm looking at a new '09 on a dealer lot near me. Only options (outside of bullitt package) are theft, and HID headlamps. Dealer has offered $27,554. Sticker showed 33,700. OTD would be about $30,500 (taxes are horrible here in GA.)

Looking for advice and wisdom from the collective.

Thanks,
Marion
biker_granpa

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Select 2009 Mustang and put your zip in here:

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/mustang/incentives/

Figure "X" plan price for this particular car and then subtract the cash back rebate in your area and don't pay any more than that.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I donno about a smokin deal...Bullitt or not, you have to figure thats an 09 sitting on a lot, theoretically anyway, full of new 2010s, and more than likely its been there for more than 90 days, in a **** poor economy...I think they'd go lower...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
x2... they'll go lower.

Tell them you'll do 28k OTD... then leave them your card... They'll call.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Sounds pretty good. I got mine at Ford X-plan with a sticker of $34,675 which includes the Shaker 1000, HIDs, and the GT Security Package. So I ended up at $32,013.29, then throw in the rebates and such and I was out the door at $29k & change.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
marichardson said:
Close the deal by having them throw in a spare tire and wheel pkage!
+1....Price is resonable. Are they offering low or 0% finanicing?

·
Registered
243 Posts
$27,500 sounds right for an '09 here in California. The '08s, new or with low miles, seem to be $2-3,000 less than that.

NICE price Jason!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
JackDW - 852 said:
+1....Price is resonable. Are they offering low or 0% finanicing?
Yes, they have the 0% financing (with approved credit, of course!)

·
Registered
117 Posts
That looks like a pretty good price to me at this time. I agree with AVHS Dad, that that is about the going rate out here in California.

I'd be cautious about trying to drive TOO hard of a bargain, depending on how badly you want the car. If you walk away from this one, you may have trouble finding another, and at a comparable price. With 0% financing, you're doing pretty well! But again...depends on how bad you want it.

Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Paid 30,200 out the door for an 08, Feb of "08

I have the exact options, the economy was not in such a mess then, I live in Orlando, but bought the car 10% cheaper in Daytona, sight unseen, it was delivered to me. I was and am satisfied with the price, they are great cars, it handles as well as my BMW 325ci in many ways. I prefer the Bullitt, but keep my miles low, so It is always a treat to drive it!

A few bucks means nothing over time, go for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts