Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2008 HG Bullitt Mustang
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured id share some pics of my newest acquisition. 08 one owner car number #0690 HG.

After i regretfully sold my black #4328 many years ago i always said id own another one. Over the years ive tried to fill the void with a great many vehicles over time and nothing quite got close to getting me as excited or as proud as owning this car.

Enjoy some pics!
Wheel Sky Cloud Tire Car

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Grille

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car

Attachments

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Sweet - glad you scored another 'Stang. Enjoy that awesome car & the site!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Very nice! Nothing quite like the S197 gen Bullitt. Now it's time to start modding her gently.

I'm on Bullitt #3, my 2nd 2008. I don't miss my '19 Bullitt at all as my '08 serves all my driving needs/purposes. I don't know what it is but there is something distinctive about these cars that just calls us back to them.

Happy motoring- drive her vigorously.
Lee

·
Administrator
6,628 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice! Nothing quite like the S197 gen Bullitt. Now it's time to start modding her gently.

I'm on Bullitt #3, my 2nd 2008. I don't miss my '19 Bullitt at all as my '08 serves all my driving needs/purposes. I don't know what it is but there is something distinctive about these cars that just calls us back to them.

Happy motoring- drive her vigorously.
Lee
No modding in my opinion. You can save that for the GT's. They look street so keep them street. Only mod i took on my 08 hg 4791 was a a short antenna.

·
Registered
2008 HG Bullitt Mustang
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
figured id add a few pics and some updates! Ended up putting on some 1 inch wheel spacers on the rear end. Really made the rear end look more complete.
I did end up getting a set for the front, but the fit was not right and wheels wouldnt torque properly. My guess is the factory studs were making contact with the wheel. I did see on here that Tiger had to cut his factory studs which im just not willing to do. May as well get proper offset wheels at that point.

Anyways! Did first oil change on it, did some window tint today 20 percent all around and gave it a little detail.

I did pull the trigger on a set of Corsa Xtreme axelbacks. Ive been wanting a set for as long as i can remenber. Will post pics once i get them hopefully next week and install. Thanks for looking!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant

Automotive parking light Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
2008 HG Bullitt Mustang
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Woohoo. Got the Corsa's on the car after they showed up last night. Its raining cats and dogs here for the next week so hoping i can take the car for a boot end of the week to actually hear them.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Hood Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
331 Posts
Figured id share some pics of my newest acquisition. 08 one owner car number #0690 HG.

After i regretfully sold my black #4328 many years ago i always said id own another one. Over the years ive tried to fill the void with a great many vehicles over time and nothing quite got close to getting me as excited or as proud as owning this car.

Enjoy some pics!
View attachment 86235
View attachment 86234
View attachment 86232
Welcome Back from the Great White North ehhhh

·
Premium Member
911 Posts
Nice...congrats! The corsa pipes look great too...bet she roars. :D

·
Registered
2008 HG Bullitt Mustang
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah it's definitely louder for sure now. Not obnoxious which is exactly what i was going for. Actually kind of reminds me of the FR500 cans i had many years ago on the old bullitt... But louder. Its great.

I did realize today though doing a little "spirited driving" that the brakes aren't my favorite. I think ill get a set of brembos next year.

Cloud Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Car

1 - 15 of 15 Posts