Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've finally found someone who builds an aftermarket grill that's not chrome or stainless steel. Go to http://www.grillcraft.com/
I know you can get one from MustangWorld, but theirs isn't black & it requires some cutting. According to Grillcraft, theirs doesn't need any cutting & it can be powdercoated black. I think I'll order it this weekend.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Did you ever get your grillcraft grill? If so what do you think of it? And did you get both the upper and lower grill kits?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I just recieved my black Upper Grill from Grillcraft. Looks pretty good but have not instaleed it yet or even had a chance to look at installation...

·
Registered
899 Posts
Well, just got done looking at the Grillcraft Grill and the stock one, I honestly have to say that I am unimpressed with the Grillcraft product. It looks like powder coated ventilation grill and requires drilling holes in your Fascia for installation. Don't think I'm going to put it on, just chalk it up to another blown $100+ plus bucks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Rarecat, now that's good information! I was going to buy the Grillgraft grill. Don't eat the $100, return it! Get your money back! Someone make a grill for us (please). Also I'll have mine black powdercoated with that Flaming Pony grill emblem!

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rarecat, that's why I never ordered the Grillcraft, because of the holes you have to drill into the fascia. Didn't they tell you this? If you didn't know, you should be able to get your money back. I still haven't found a grill I like yet.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm going to e-mail Mustangworld. I think what they are saying is you have to cut the OLD GRILL if you want to use the pony from it. I'll check, or respond someone if you know the answer to that one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey guys....call pat haney at haney motorsports in brea Ca....I purchased a speed grill set for upper
&
lower on friday....ho drilling no holes the install was a breeze,its a mesh alloy ...I will post some pics asap ok

·
Registered
98 Posts
As posted elsewhere: just got the Mustangworld grill; yuk. So now it's either the Haney motorsport grill or Grillcraft. I've seen Nasty's grillcraft (very nice) now where's that picture of the Haney motorsport grill?

·
Registered
25 Posts
<p align="center"></p>
<p align="center"><font color="#FFFFCC">5% Off Most Products to Bullitt Club
Members </font>
</p>
<p align="center">
</p>
<p align="center"><font color="#FFFFCC">Toll Free 866 997-3991</font>

1 - 12 of 12 Posts