Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an airbag trouble light yesterday morning - have an appointment for Monday. Anyone had this one before?

·
Registered
495 Posts
It's happened to me a couple times and I mentioned it to the dealer. They didn't say anything about a recall to me, and it has only happened once since and it goes away. I miss my '89, zero airbags. Now I have four.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
The recall applies only to cars manufactured 4/05 - 1/08, so if your car was maufactured after that it does not apply. Also if your car was purchased after that then the dealer probably did it before the sale.

I don't think it would cause an airbag trouble light, as it has to do with safety compliance guidelines, not a function problem.

·
Registered
969 Posts
in regards to the recall mentioed above ^^^^^, you would have gotten a notice from ford via snail mail to come in for the fix which takes a couple minutes.

your build number makes me think your build date was after the time period that Lynda shared above.

maybe yours will go away like Dave and Julie's did. it will be interesting to know what your dealer has to say. good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts