Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where the drain for the AC coil in the temperature blending box empties under the car? I have run the AC a couple of time but have not seen any condensate puddles under the car. The coil is in a plenum box that is on top of the transmission hump just inside the fire wall. I can't see the bottom of the box because it sits on the hump itself and I haven't crawled under the car to see if it has a hose or if it just drains directly onto the top of the transmission housing. The service manual talks about checking the drain to make sure it's open to prevent mold but it doesn't say where the drain is.

·
Registered
314 Posts
It doesn't drain all the time. I usually turn the a.c. off before I shut the car off and thats when it seems to drain. I think it drains right under the middle of the car. The first time it happened I freaked because I thought something was leaking. Funny, I'm such an idiot. Know thats not much help.

·
Registered
39 Posts
the bullitt doesn't drain at all, but after four months it only has 400 miles on it.:dhg01: my 07 v6 does though, but it is common when you turn it off after driving. I freaked out too, but it's nothing. :shock:

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
My B doesn't drain all the time either, and sometimes I see puddles under it at random times. Every time I check though, it is just water. It does freak me out sometimes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts