Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out StangNet's Front Page. MRaburn has links to the picture of Chad McQueen airborne in a '01 Bullitt on one of the San Francisco streets just like the original movie! KEWL as Hell! Great Wallpaper!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillo Dave on 2001-06-18 13:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
224 Posts
SWEEEEET. New wallpaper baby! I used the "stretch" setting at 1600x1200 and it looks pretty neat with the green bar on the left. All of my icons are over there so they don't bother the image =)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Whoo Hoo. New wallpaper for me too.. :smile:

Wonder how the suspension held up on the landing.. :???:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah thanks Dave! I hear they did damage the suspension on the car on another thread. Can't find it now.

·
Registered
310 Posts
WHAT DO U MEAN LANDING THAT BABY JUST KEPT ON FLYIN OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx Havgun!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2001-06-19 08:58 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
HOLY S**T !!
what an AWESOME pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is what i want for my screensaver!!!!what a perfect pic to see on my screen when i'm at work!
anyone out there know how to help a "technically challenged" old fart????? LOL

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i'll be a son of a .....................
jeez Bob, that couldn't have been any more simple to do, could it???? i TOLD you i was technology "challenged" !!!
thank you very much Bob, now i walk into my office and see this awesome pic of a Bullitt with all 4's off of the ground staring at me!!
WOO HOO!!! pretty cool "wallpaper"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts