Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not quite sure if I'm doing this correctly but here are some fair pictures of my Bullitt replica. will get some better ones up later.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gotta love history. My son found this car about 11 years ago behind a laundramat in Sterling Alaska. It was a red J code GT with a 302 and 4 spd and a rod knock,Trashed interior,and a pretty good dent in the driver side rear qaurter. It was an Alaskan car that was originally bought new and registered In Juneau AK and had 96542 miles on it when I bought it for $3800.00. Took me two years of badgering the guy who owned it before he'd let it go. From there I gutted the car, media blasted the underside(no rust< just undercoating), and coated the inside and underside with specialized coating that I use at work for bedliners and oilfield containment lining.(tuff stuff) After that it took me a winter to get it painted and the interior done. By spring I had bandaided the motor fixed the brakes and replaced some of the suspension Items that were marginal and started drivin. Since then every winter it has gone through a metamophases of upgrades. To date some of these include, Balanced and blueprinted late model 5.0 with ported and polished heads, HiPO roller cam and rockers, shelby Tri-y headers, Flowmaster exhaust, Beefed up T-5 5speed trans, 3.25 trac-loc, power rack n pinion steering, Coil over front suspension, four wheel disc brakes. All the gauges and interior was redone this past winter with Shelby upgrades and the steering wheel I made because I couldn't afford a real shelby one. There's more but the other half is callin so I'll drag on later.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Nice Job - lookks great.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts