Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past weekend I saw the first Bullitts I have seen on the road here in AL. A True Blue in Birmingham on Friday (09/28) and a Black on Saturday in Auburn, AL. I know there are more, but interesting that mine is DHG and the only others I've seen were a TB and Black.

·
Registered
112 Posts
DHG here 02321 i am in columbus ga a small drive from AL

·
Registered
173 Posts
I dont know what the deal is with the dry counties, but we are wet here! :smile:

·
Registered
112 Posts
got a few pics

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to see some AL Bullitts finally showing up. Jim Skinner Ford in B'ham had six (6) Bullitts showing on their web site a while back and are now down to one so I know there are more around. (Though I do know a fellow Bullitt Head from Memphis bought one of them)

gbranton:
My brother lives in Mobile. The next time I go down I'll try to look you up beforehand if you would be intersted in comparing cars.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Any Bullitts going to Lineville this Sunday? Its a huge show, but its all makes, not just Fords. Everything you can think of will be there.

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey everyone, I have gottin a few replys to the GA bullitt owners club from alabama owners, I talked talk with the other founder of the club and would love for you'all to join the club, email me if you are inreested

1 - 20 of 29 Posts