Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a shout out to any alberta Bullittheads that may be out there.I am in Medicine Hat.Any bullitts real close?...err...lemmee know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
1609 is in gp

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
rolyat said:
08 DHG #3942 in Calgary... haven't seen any others on the road yet, but they're out there.

I just hit the road in #1980 yesterday :D

Thus far, I have seen none on the road at all...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Lightning said:
I just hit the road in #1980 yesterday :D

Thus far, I have seen none on the road at all...
Nice, welcome to the club! I'm in the north, maybe we'll cross paths one of these days. I haven't seen another 2008 Bullitt either, but there has been a number of them sold at local dealerships.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Hey Mark, nice to make your acquaitance.

Live in the SW, not far from Westhills, work in the Sunridge area myself.

I will definately be around, this is one car I am not going to be able to keep parked in the garage. ;)

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
yeah, well there are quite a few areas here that are still a bit 'cowboy', so to speak.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Found another Bullitt owner last night, a beautiful (but they all are, aren't they?) Black '08. I must admit, kind felt like a kid, that's the first Bullitt I've seen on the road besides mine.

Run into him downtown Calgary, mentioned the site and asked he come visit...

·
Registered
63 Posts
By the way, to the Calgary area Bullitt owners, you may want to check out the Alberta Mustangs Auto Club. They meet every Wednesday down south for their Show & Shine (Home Depot - Macleod Trail). They also have a cruise next week sometime. If the weather is nice, I'm going to drop by this Wednesday.

http://www.abmustang.com/calendar.htm

Cheers,
Mark

·
Registered
212 Posts
Mines in Sylvan Lake Under a cover with two feet of snow on it haha.
In Calgary tons in the summer. Bullitt00623 I hope we can run em sometime next spring seing how we have similar mods.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Which one of you two Blown 01 owners was at parking lot show (They one Mark was mentioned earlier) last fall?

Saw the car, but didn't have a chance to meet the owner. :(

Pretty much got there in time to see the car pull out. Drives by us and the wife says to me "Wow, there's something seriously wrong with that car, did you hear how it whined???"

:rotfl:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Lightning said:
Which one of you two Blown 01 owners was at parking lot show (They one Mark was mentioned earlier) last fall?

Saw the car, but didn't have a chance to meet the owner. :(

Pretty much got there in time to see the car pull out. Drives by us and the wife says to me "Wow, there's something seriously wrong with that car, did you hear how it whined???"

:rotfl:
not me. mine hasnt been at a show since i bought it at one. Would love to change that.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Hey Mark, long time no chat...

Hows it going these days?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts