Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All of those that have not checked the Registry to see if their info is correct, please do so and let me know if there are any corrections on your name/color/number, or if you are MIA, OK? Doing a little house cleaning with WonBullitt00647.

Either PM me or make a post in the here or in the Registry thread:

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1252237#post1252237

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
DHG 03875 is listed under "PY" instead of "Cochese".

(witness protection plan stuff)

:nerd:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to get to it, Sky Ranger! Hey! There's another alias for ya! :lol:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Everything in order with mine...

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mach1taz said:
You do great work there twostangwmn....
THANKS TAZ! Ya know, WonBullitt and I put a lot of hours in on the Registries. He puts way more into his data bases than I do on the Registry too. Sometimes we have to do some research as people read their stickers incorrectly or they even take their ID#'s from the VINs! :rolleyes: A lot of people don't get back with us when we e-mail/PM on their #'s too, so I there are actually a lot more Bullitts registered than showing in the total, they just aren't correct or the number is missing from their stickers.

Thanks for the compliments and we will continue to keep the Registries up to date as long as there is an IMBOC in our lives. :cool:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Black #1668 is now KennyBrownBullitt16868. (s/n change).

Thanks,

Serge

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
KennyBrownBullitt1668 said:
Black #1668 is now KennyBrownBullitt16868. (s/n change).

Thanks,

Serge
Serge, did you mean to type 16868 in your new name? Or 1668 as your hologram sticker states? :confused: (I see you have s/n change after it, so I am confused) - as usual - :lol:

·
Registered
90 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
Serge, did you mean to type 16868 in your new name? Or 1668 as your hologram sticker states? :confused: (I see you have s/n change after it, so I am confused) - as usual - :lol:
My bad... is 1668!!!! Sry!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts