Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah i love mustangs, and all i really wanted was specifically a mustang gt 99-04 body style and it had to be a 5 speed. i had been lookin for about a month or so when my dad called and let me know that he had saw a gt for sale at pensacola nas. what he forgot to mention that it was one in a million. i came to look at it and my jaw droppedwhen i saw it. it was love at first sight. at first i wanted a darker grey but the true blue overcame me. its really nice, chrome all over, all the little extras like window knobs, e brake, light switch, and all over under tha hood. i couldnt believe it. i love my car and if ya have one, please take care of it, its not just a car nor just another mustang... its a bullitt, a legend. car #02370

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

[/COLOR]

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!! You'll find this site to be very friendly and helpful. Come to our National Event (Tulsa, OK) in June...you'll have a blast.

·
Registered
13 Posts
About 3 years ago, I was also on the market for an '03-'04 GT. I grabbed an Autotrader magazine and saw a 2003 Mustang GT advertised for the right price. I decided to take the 45 min drive to the dealership to check out my dream car. That car was flawless. No imperfections whatsoever but it was missing a spoiler. I knew all GT's came with a spoiler. I asked the salesman about it and he told me that it was an '01 GT not an '03 as advertised. I was furious. As I was about to leave, I noticed the word "BULLITT" on the back of the car. I asked the saleman about it and he just said it was a regular GT. Long story short, I ended up buying the car (not knowing its history until I got home). Needless to say, I was very very happy person.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Welcome True Blue #2370

trubluallover said:
yeah i love mustangs, and all i really wanted was specifically a mustang gt 99-04 body style and it had to be a 5 speed. i had been lookin for about a month or so when my dad called and let me know that he had saw a gt for sale at pensacola nas. what he forgot to mention that it was one in a million. i came to look at it and my jaw droppedwhen i saw it. it was love at first sight. at first i wanted a darker grey but the true blue overcame me. its really nice, chrome all over, all the little extras like window knobs, e brake, light switch, and all over under tha hood. i couldnt believe it. i love my car and if ya have one, please take care of it, its not just a car nor just another mustang... its a bullitt, a legend. car #02370
[/color]
Welcome to the club. Post some pics of you car soon,

English Bob
True Blue # 4576
www.ukbullitt.org

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
I was looking for a 2001 red GT with cloth interior. I ended up buying the Bullitt! It's not red, nor does it have cloth interior. In about 30 seconds into the test drive, I told the salesman that I had to have this car!

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
All I wanted was a $5-6,000 V-8 Mustang to beat and modify and not be too worried about where I parked it, etc. Then, I noticed that the Bullitt I admired that my dentist owned was up for sale. The rest is history. I love it, except for worrying where to park it, etc...:confused:
Bruce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts