Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent Art Hyde of Ford about the "Special Package" that all Canada Bullitt owners are receiving.
THIS IS HIS ANSWER..........

This is the first I heard of this. I will have to check into this, but don't hold your breath that we would send it to US customers. This is not out of lack of appreciation, but rather it would be complex to negotiate and expensive -- would wipe out any Bullitt profits I would think. If these projects aren't profitable, there will be no more.

Art Hyde
Mustang Chief Program Engineer
Ford North American Car

I think we, Bullitt Owners, need to send letters or something to FORD.

From
Bob
Bullitt Black #3667

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Told ya (in one of my other posts). They just ain't got the money right now. I don't beleive it'd wipe out the profits on the Bullitt but with all the Explorer litigation they're not in any mood to give anything away.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
not going to happen folks!! can't go crying to them cuz we didn't get some freebies that other folks got!!
and another "mass emailing" to members of Team Mustang will just tend to turn them off and make them want to distance themselves more from being "available" to us on a partial basis!i bought the Special Edition Bullitt DVD package on line...it's a VERY cool package and i've had the poster from it framed. i recommend it if you've got a spare $52.00 bucks. i just did a search on Yahoo shopping, and then did the "compare pricing" option. gave you 5 places to buy the package and compared prices!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts