Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow this is fun to watch!
@ one year ago the Bullitt frenzy started . So far about 6000 08/09 Bullitts are on the streets. They came from the same place and there wasn't much difference from each other! They were green or black.
Now it would be hard to find a any 2, 08/09 Bullitt the same. They are packed full of personality that the owners had gave them.
We go outside/garage and they make us smile. We drive them hard and gently take care of them. My Bullitt gets the best I can afford! My other vehicles get a clean windshield and gas.

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
BlackPony said:
Wow this is fun to watch!
@ one year ago the Bullitt frenzy started . So far about 6000 08/09 Bullitts are on the streets. They came from the same place and there wasn't much difference from each other! They were green or black.
Now it would be hard to find a any 2, 08/09 Bullitt the same. They are packed full of personality that the owners had gave them.
We go outside/garage and they make us smile. We drive them hard and gently take care of them. My Bullitt gets the best I can afford! My other vehicles get a clean windshield and gas.
AMEN & plus 1

tigerhonaker

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DavidMidgley said:
Not to be too picky...

They are exactly the same, but totally different. ;-)
WOW,
That is VERY well said!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
yep, seems that everyone is making their mark with their BULLITT.
It makes it all that more fun to go to shows, just to see who has added their personal touch to the cars.

Chris

·
Registered
54 Posts
What is being discussed in this thread is the same general feelings/process that occurs among Harley owners. Each different model starts out the same from the factory. Then the owner puts their individual tastes on the bike by adding accessories to create their own interpretation of "rolling sculpture". Its a beautiful thing.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
We should all take a moment to pay homage to our 01 Brothers and Sisters.

Without their overwhelming support of the 2001 Bullitt release, we would never have had this opportunity.

I for one say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Loop said:
We should all take a moment to pay homage to our 01 Brothers and Sisters.

Without their overwhelming support of the 2001 Bullitt release, we would never have had this opportunity.

I for one say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!
YES in deedy we do pay our homage!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts