Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a Bullitt this afternoon in the infield at Mid-Ohio. Was it anyone from this site? I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow of the race. I was at the track from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. I took some Ford engineers to view the races. I'll try to post a few pictures tomorrow. American Le Mans, IndyCar, GT3, etc. First time I went to Mid-Ohio to view a race, pretty nice place.

·
Administrator
6,219 Posts
I was there for the IRL race today - it was cool to see them there, along with the Speed Challenge cars and Indy Pro Series. Great weather!!

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kaylan1521 said:
ALMS races at Mid Ohio....... Hmmm that would be a tough weekend huh Greg? Gotta get there one of these days.
Yes, sometimes work can be really tough... :lol:. I looked through my digital camera pictures, unfortunately, all the panned shots of the cars did not turn out. Cheap digital camera; I should of used my trusty Olympus OM-1. I will post some stationary pictures of the garage and paddock area later today.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tony Alonso said:
I was there for the IRL race today - it was cool to see them there, along with the Speed Challenge cars and Indy Pro Series. Great weather!!
The weather was great on Saturday also. By the way, the ALMS LMP1's lapped Mid-Ohio about 2 seconds quicker that the IndyCars. Probably due to the extra down force from the full body.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts