01 cobra alt painted black $50 with pigtail

01 cobra front cover powdercoated black rinkle $75

01 cobra anderson cold air with filter $75

01 coolant crossover line $25.00 SOLD

01 cobra oil cooler $50

bare 01 Alum block with arp main studs(.30 over) $350.00

eagle H beam rods (with arp 2000 bolts) $250.00

Forged Cobra crank (needs to be turned on rods) $200.00

houston performance 4 valve regrind cams 282 in dur/272 exh duration 474 lift 114 lope $400.00

houston performace ported 03 cobra heads flow 331 in 229 [email protected] have flow sheet, cam caps have been bearinged with a durabond fa-5 bearing, the cams spin great
in heads (these heads are bare) $400.00

Comp cams valve springs and steel reatiners for 96-04 4valve $275 SOLD

03 cobra stock valves all 32 $50 or free with springs or heads

autometer 2 1/16 panthom oil pressure elec $40.00

autometer 2 1/16 panthom man temp $40.00 or $60 for both

autometer 2 1/16 panthom Elec fuel pressure(older style with black box)
$75

autometer 2 1/16 panthom volt $30

stock 96-98 cobra lower intake $200.00 SOLD

[email protected]

·
Registered
301 Posts
whats up i am the one who called you about a week or so ago askin about a complete motor... what would it take to make this thing ready to put into a bullitt.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i had someone who wanted to buy them then , back out so im parted it all out

pics will be to you in a few min

·
Registered
301 Posts
well im interested and ready to buy i just need to know what else i would need to make it a complete setup ready to drop into my bullitt. the stock motor is all out and taken apart and i was about to pull the trigger this week on built 2vavle parts, after not being able to find a good 4valve donor... but yeah just let me know what i would need and ill weigh my options and get back to you... i would much rather prefer a built 4 valve to a built 2 valve.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I will for sure just take the heads and all that stuff if its enough to do the swap to my factory block. and that is for sure. give me a call when you get the chance. we can talk details.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey david i could do you a deal on most the stuff to do the swap , but you would still need some parts , like the engine harness,comp harness, computer,timming chains,guides,and little stuff like that,with the heads you need to get a set of bearings for them also...i will be with the family all today i will try to call you tonight

1 - 8 of 8 Posts