Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The '68 and the Bullitt Showcar have convex chrome and aluminum center caps.

Ours are flat :sad:.

I'd like to see a cap that's domed and large enough to cover the lip of the wheel. The Bullitt SC was rounded with the Pony logo, the '68 has a flat spot. Either way, I think it would look better than what we have. Painting the cap silver won't cut it either-- since the machine tool marks would be critical for the 'brushed look'.

George- what would something like this end up costing? I'd have to guess there would have to be some tapping for some screws to hold it on unless there is a way to use a snap clip.

Any interest?

·
Registered
227 Posts
Bought the 18" Bullitt rims from Performance Wheel Outlet and they come with the domed caps. They look awesome!!!

BTW, if you put on 275 40 ZR18's on your car, you won't need spacers. They're not too low profile and the sidewalls are not as fat as the stock tires. It fills the wheel well in nicely.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TrueBullittBlue on 2001-09-06 22:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I looked on their site and did not see any Bullitt rims. Maybe it is just me. Do you know what the Product code is?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts