Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miller Park to become "home" to Cleveland Indians
April 10, 2007 | 07:01 AM

Since the Cleveland area is still doing its best impression of the Arctic and the Brewers will be out of town in sunny Florida, the Cleveland Indians appealed to the Brewers and have found themselves a temporary home at Miller Park this week.

Intense snow has delayed the Indians' season thus far and they found themselves unwilling to postpone more games. Instead, the series will be in Milwaukee today, Wednesday and Thursday.

Tickets will be $10 for all seats.

http://milwaukee.brewers.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=mil

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I grew up in Cleveland, OH. It can be very....Unfun at times when it comes to the weather. Lake effect can ruin an entire week, never mind one day, or three for that matter. They could just visit the other guys ball park, and trade back for theirs when the weather gets better.

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
We are getting snow again in April today in Minneapolis-St.Paul, this is getting old really fast. After an 84 degree day a couple of weeks ago, it has been cold, some single digit numbers at night. In 3 years the Twins will be playing in their new outdoor stadium, no retractable roof. Want to guess how many games they will miss a year between cold, snow, rain, thunderstorms and tornados? There will be lots of double header make-up games for sure.

Maybe get the Bullitt out in a few weeks, now we need rain to wash the salt off the roads again. Gotta love global warming.

Lee

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will blame Cleveland for todays weather! We are under a winter storm watch and it is currently 34 and snowing like crazy.

Cleveland+spring baseball=no matter what town they are in(winter)

It was very cool though at last nights game there were over 19K fans in the stadium for the game and most were cheering for the Indians. They are expecting even more tonight no matter what the weather is like outside.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=589958

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would say yes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts