Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While filling the tank,I over heard a guy,walking over to his SUV,tell his son " Oh look a Mustang GT. It looks a little different.....Cool". With a grin,I got in and cranked it up,then the heads really turned!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I was filling up last night and an Austin, Tx policeman drove up and asked how I liked my Bullitt. So we talked a while and discovered that he just bought a premium GT. He said he now wishes that he bought a Bullitt.

·
Registered
448 Posts
It's funny how I look forward to gas stops now, used to hate them! Last night, however, I was in a bit of a hurry, and saw only one car at the pumps, so I thought I could get in and out quickly. But sure enough, a guy came out of the inside and pulled his Dodge Durango over right beside me and started asking questions. :smile: He had seen one on a used lot, and was thinking of buying it, so he wanted to know everything about the Bullitt. Sorry, honey, didn't mean to be late... :smile: LOL

:bullitt:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Living in Orange CO. CA, I pulled up to the gas station to fill up a couple weeks ago and up roars a new (no plates yet) hunter green Lamborgini Diablo next to my Bullitt, suddenly my car didn't look as cool????

·
Registered
533 Posts
How DARE that son of a bitch upstage your Bullitt. Did you get his licence number? I'll run him off the road with my old truck to teach him a lesson.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Those things are so low he would probably just drive underneath you!! :lol: My dad's friend has an 88 Countach (I LOVE IT) but it is seriously only up to my waist and I'm only 5'10"!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Diablos are awesome cars, but I like to put things in perspective. Similar to when your wife spends $100 on her 100th pair of shoes and you think "man I could have bought 6 cases of beer with that $":

3 Bullitts (DHG,TB,BLACK) $75,000
Lightning $30,000
Cobra $30,000
Viper GTS $80,000
Total: $215,000

Diablo (1) $225,000+

I'll take the first group and save the rest for gas and tires.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-18 09:28, crs2879 wrote:
Diablos are awesome cars, but I like to put things in perspective. Similar to when your wife spends $100 on her 100th pair of shoes and you think "man I could have bought 6 cases of beer with that $":

3 Bullitts (DHG,TB,BLACK) $75,000
Lightning $30,000
Cobra $30,000
Viper GTS $80,000
Total: $215,000

Diablo (1) $225,000+

I'll take the first group and save the rest for gas and tires.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I love my Bullitt. And the Viper is cool. Cobras and Lightnings are fast but no real thrill for me to see. Diablo's on the other hand have more "WOW!" appeal. Great to look at and I sure a total blast to drive. But I sure as hell wouldn't want to own one. I worry already too much when I park my Bullitt on the street. :grin:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Y2K16T8 on 2001-10-18 09:46 ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts