Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took our Escape to the local Ford dealer,for it's free State inspection. While waiting,I walk thru the showroom. There sitting,all roped off,hey where's the electric fence, is a pair of GT500 KR Mustangs...one silver/blue stripes and the other black/black stripes. All sitting perrty with the big $40,000 ADM!
Outside sit 2,frozen, base GT 500 Mustangs, with a faded $5000 ADM. But I heard they had sold a third one for $1000 below sticker.
What really surprised me,was the asking price on a left over 2008 GT,5 spd.,they said no less than $28,000! They must think Santa Claus is going to stop by and buy all their hot Mustangs!

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,835 Posts
Mus408 said:
Took our Escape to the local Ford dealer,for it's free State inspection. While waiting,I walk thru the showroom. There sitting,all roped off,hey where's the electric fence, is a pair of GT500 KR Mustangs...one silver/blue stripes and the other black/black stripes. All sitting perrty with the big $40,000 ADM!
Outside sit 2,frozen, base GT 500 Mustangs, with a faded $5000 ADM. But I heard they had sold a third one for $1000 below sticker.
What really surprised me,was the asking price on a left over 2008 GT,5 spd.,they said no less than $28,000! They must think Santa Claus is going to stop by and buy all their hot Mustangs!
Same at the dealership where I got my B. They have GTs and GT/CSs that were sitting there in April, and Shelbys and Roushes with MOLD! What are they thinking? :confused:

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,835 Posts
Mus408 said:
Well,the sales people were acting like Ford was still on top of the world,as they told me,Ford was in good shape and didn't need any bailout money!
If only one of the Big 3 would survive, my money is on Ford. But, "rosey?" I think not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.