Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Jan to the doctor yesterday and a med student working with the psycholgist asked Jan where she was from. Jan told her Yonkers. The girl sat for a second and said, "Is that in Texas?" :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figure she was too busy learning who the new American Idol was going to be or the Survivor China winner.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
WOWSER! :lol:

David, I was purchasing beer at a convenience store in Ennis, Texas during the first Bullitt Nationals in 2002 and some dude that worked there commented that I talked funny and asked where I was from. I stated that I was from Cincinnati. He asked in what part of Texas is Cincinnati located.

???

I stated that Cincinnati is in Denmark and exited the building.

(There might be a Cincinnati, Denmark...I dunno)

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
We have a guy that works for us that is from Equador, and a trucker heard his accent and asked where he was from, well he said i was born in Equador. the trucker thought for a moment and said, word for word and in the best hillbilly voice you can think of: "I've been all over the you-nited states and never seen equador" :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cochese said:
WOWSER! :lol:

David, I was purchasing beer at a convenience store in Ennis, Texas during the first Bullitt Nationals in 2002 and some dude that worked there commented that I talked funny and asked where I was from. I stated that I was from Cincinnati. He asked in what part of Texas is Cincinnati located.

???

I stated that Cincinnati is in Denmark and exited the building.

(There might be a Cincinnati, Denmark...I dunno)
Somebody from Texas said you talked funny? :lol: What nerve! There might be a Yonkers, Texas as well, but I'm not aware of it.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
We have a guy that works for us that is from Equador, and a trucker heard his accent and asked where he was from, well he said i was born in Equador. the trucker thought for a moment and said, word for word and in the best hillbilly voice you can think of: "I've been all over the you-nited states and never seen equador"
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is why I don't really feel Larry the cable guy is funny. I see people like that daily. Hell, it sounds like my ex in-laws! :eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts