Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last day of winter, sun was out and as that "Little Ole Band" from Texas put it "And started itchin' for that wonderful feel, Of rollin' in an automobile" I decided to take the Bullitt.
Well the drivers side seat belt retractor in my truck has seen better days so I need a replacement. Checked out a couple of auto scrap yards with no luck. So I figured I head by the local Ford dealer since its on the way home. As I pull into the parking lot there were 5 or 6 salesmen standing there. The look on their faces was PRICELESS! They all turned their heads collectively as I pulled up and were instantly curious, to say the least.
I barely got the door open when the barrage of questions came at me,"What, Who, How, Why" etc. It was nice to see that they were genuinely interested. So I took some time and answered their questions and then someone said "Pop the hood!" Well there was a chorus of "Holy Sh*t", "Awesome", "Un-freakin-real", etc. It was then I noticed that the crowd had gotten bigger, must of been 10 or so, even the Sales Mgr had come out to look! After about 20 minutes or so their curiosity was cured more or less I headed to the Parts Dept and got the info I needed.
As I left I received thumbs up and "Thanks" from them. I didn't realize until I got into the car and looked in the mirror that I had that ear to ear "Big Bullitt grin" :grin: on my face. Man I love this car! Being a Bullitt Head is Finestkind! :shine:

·
Premium Member
3,509 Posts
My Bullitt in bed

Nice one makes you feel good all over.

They predicted snow and it missed us by miles. I got the Bullitt out yesterday but then last night
they gritted the roads, just in case. It's cold and clear here but now I cant get the car out untill
we have had some rain

1 - 3 of 3 Posts