Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Thanks for posting. I believe this was posted a couple of years ago. I especially like his 1/18th scale Trans Am collection.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hadn't seen it before.

:p

Sorry if it's a repost then... I'll climb back under the rock from which I came.

One of these days I'll get pics of my garage.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I missed it back then as well. No worries.. with all the new folks showing up, reposts will happen, and its probably a good thing.

That is incredible! I hope he has it insured.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Impressive collection. I love diecasts, but I think I'd have saved and bought the rest of the Trans-Am Cobra that goes with the door he has on the wall. :) I didn't see the mop for the drool. I'll have to show this to my son. He's started up a pretty good collection of Mustang toys himself.

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
The pictures do not do the garage justice. I have been in Scott's secondary garage the place is like the TajMahal of Stangs. His combined garages, yes plural, is larger than his entire house.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. :wink:

He also owns a 2004 Comp Orange Mach 1, really nice car.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
holy ****!

make mine look very very pale in comparison :eek:

here is most of mine.. still have some Mustang/Ford/Shelby/GT Hotwheels boxed up at the parents house as well though.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
And to think that I have three...

One 68 GT 390 Bullitt, with Steve.

One 66 convertible.

One AMT model not assembled, I think a 65 or 66.

Hmmm. Very nice collection. Suppose he'd miss a few hundred if they disappeared?

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
I love that garage (museum) but my wife was not impressed - so- guess the boxes, rakes, etc. stays.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
mmm I found the if they are thinking of making the sequal poster and the bud poster and I saw two boxes for the orig bullitt but I did not see any Auto Art bullitt or a comp orange Mach 1 that Auto Art makes. You would think he would have that one because he has the car. Some one needs to point him to an Auto Art site.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I Should Show This To My Wife,she Well Never Nag Me Ever Again About My Mustangs
Thx For The Smile.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I've got some catching up to do! Spent too much time and $$ on the real size Mustangs the past year.
Oh wait... that is a better investment then the dinky ones.
Neat garage though.
J.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Can you imagine the custody fight over that stuff if he and his wife ever split. It could take forever. That collection is a bit of overkill to me. Collecting or dispalying things are nice, but . . . .

1 - 19 of 19 Posts