Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was rumaging around underneath today and wrapped around the upper control arm and rear carrier was a detailed build sheet. unfortunately it had gotten wet and most of the codes were gone.:sad: Where the sheet most of us have found under the bumper is only a few data columns, this one has hundreds of code areas detailing every aspect of the car. What struck me is it is almost exactly the same form (Allowing for modern updates of course) as the one for my 68 shelby! You might want to check for it ,As the catsmasher says you can never have TOO MUCH FROOPY paperwork !:)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On 2001-06-03 20:37, BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) wrote:
Are you talking about the control arm and carrier on the rear end?

Thats were I found it Ray. Was taped to the top of the carrier,unfortunately was torn in several spots

1,169 Posts
On 2001-06-03 22:10, bullittman wrote:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-03 20:37, BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) wrote:
Are you talking about the control arm and carrier on the rear end?

Thats were I found it Ray. Was taped to the top of the carrier,unfortunately was torn in several spots

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Thanks, I looked and did not find a 2nd build sheet there. I do have the one from the rear bumper

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
No paperwork to be found under my baby!

2001 Bullitt DHG #648
Ford Racing Alum. Driveshaft
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter, K & N Filter,
Porterfield Carbon/Kevlar Brake Pads
MGWLTD-All custom Satin Bullitt Bits & Pieces

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-16 18:32 ]</font>

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yeah, I found mine taped to the diff when i got the one out of the rear bumper. I don't know what any of it means, but I got it. I didn't bother to mention it, cuz I figured everyone had already seen it!!!

Mine was visible from behind the car it was hanging so low. My guess is the dealerships are pulling them off if they see 'em.

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
Just to set the record straight, here is the Build sheet strategy that is employed on Mustangs:
1 sheet used for the Trim Area
1 sheet used for the Instrument Panel build
1 sheet used for the Chassis line
1 sheet used for the Engine line
1 sheet used for the axle line

Generally, all of you should find the chassis sheet between the bumper foam and bumper beam.
Some of you may find the axle sheet on top of the differential.
The others are almost always thrown away.
Have fun treasure hunting!

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-05 20:36, Mr.T wrote:
Just to set the record straight, here is the Build sheet strategy that is employed on Mustangs:
1 sheet used for the Trim Area
1 sheet used for the Instrument Panel build
1 sheet used for the Chassis line
1 sheet used for the Engine line
1 sheet used for the axle line

Generally, all of you should find the chassis sheet between the bumper foam and bumper beam.
Some of you may find the axle sheet on top of the differential.
The others are almost always thrown away.
Have fun treasure hunting!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Build sheets are not like the old days....

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,024 Posts
01 build sheet info. I found mine in 2001 and have it tucked away with all my other Bullitt stuff. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts