Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
onefastbob said:
It's CHEESEY!!!!
It's 100% aircraft grade aluminum!!!!

:py1:
 

·
Car Whisperer
Joined
·
21,377 Posts
better get it while you can before Ford finds out.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
978 Posts
onefastbob said:
It's probably not a good thing when the thread starts...."boB should like this one."
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Too funny!

Bob, I've been meaning to ask you...why is it that in your sig you configure your name as "boB". RC configured it like that as well in his initial post. Is it some sort of '08 Bullitt owner code or something? :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Frankenstang said:
better get it while you can before Ford finds out.
That's what I was thinking too. :neutral:
Not as cheesy as a Roush spoiler but may be a bit to much with a dash plaque.
At that buy it now price it's beyond cheesy. It's in the got to be good zone.
Or it's just over priced.:doubt:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Looks like cokeman suckered in for that buy it now:lol: Lets us know how you like it when you get it.:tongue: :tongue: :smile:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think it's that bad.
I think I'd prefer it just as the 'cross hairs' though

they've gone to a lot of effort to make such a variety of those for a 7700 run of cars though
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
PX said:
:lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Too funny!

Bob, I've been meaning to ask you...why is it that in your sig you configure your name as "boB". RC configured it like that as well in his initial post. Is it some sort of '08 Bullitt owner code or something? :lol:
Actually I think he is spelling it backwards and I thought that is cool. Have heard that from friends before so I changed it. My name is Bob but my nickname is boB. LOL
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
Sniffroe said:
That's what I was thinking too. :neutral:
Not as cheesy as a Roush spoiler but may be a bit to much with a dash plaque.
At that buy it now price it's beyond cheesy. It's in the got to be good zone.
Or it's just over priced.:doubt:
It was so Cheezy to me I didn't even check the price. I wouldn't put those on my car if they were free. Just my opinion.:lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,432 Posts
Frankenstang said:
better get it while you can before Ford finds out.
It is a Limited Edition after all....:lol:
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top