Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bullittbros with there bullitt logos on there scoops and Bullitt2293 talking about replacing the GT with bullitt, etc, etc, got me thing about adding some sort of extra Bullitt logo to 1048. What ever I do, it will be low profile, can’t draw attention to itself, or detract from the overall look of the car. Just something to let someone who might me wondering, that yes, this is a BULLITT.
Now what I came up with appears to meet my objective, plus it also shows the number. There other things I need to think about such as tinting. However, so far, I like this idea. What do ya think?

Of course, these are just samples, but I’m thinking the font should have a fogged, or stenciled/ingraved look to it. It doesn’t appear that it would really obstruct any views.

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/Uploads/1005274883.jpg
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=3668&forum=2&start=0

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-12 01:20 ]</font>

·
Registered
540 Posts
i actually like that sticker idea on the window thumbs up from me.... looks like i will have to let my friend with a vinal machine know about that idea

tyler

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-12 01:02, Chalmers2212 wrote:
Doesn't the Bullitt badge ont the back let people know that it's a real Bullitt. Doesn't look bad, but not for me.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Sure it does, lets just say they didn't see it until they next to the car. Plus, other bullittclub members can note your number and see who you were later on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-12 01:05 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-11-12 01:09, Chalmers2212 wrote:
You're telling me that you'll put stickers on your car for someone else???

Nooo, it's just a little benny you get when you add the numbers to it.

I sort of got he idea from aircraft, tail numbers.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I don't understand the need to add additional 'Bullitt' badging, but if you're going to do it, at least get the font right and use a four digit number scheme: 9999, rather than the five digit format, 09999, that seems to be popular. There were after all, only 5582 (9999) Bullitts manufactured. I know, picky, picky, picky...

·
Registered
448 Posts
I like both stickers, and the location in the small windows. I also agree about the 4 digit numbers, though, replace that first 0 with a # sign. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On 2001-11-12 14:59, bullitt196 wrote:
I don't understand the need to add additional 'Bullitt' badging, but if you're going to do it, at least get the font right and use a four digit number scheme: 9999, rather than the five digit format, 09999, that seems to be popular. There were after all, only 5582 (9999) Bullitts manufactured. I know, picky, picky, picky...

I dont think you really got what I was saying, but Like I said, I was only thinking about it, and that was only an example. Broadway font is the closest font I could find to the Bullitt font. If I were to go through with it, the font would be correct. Now, I’m leaning towards, just putting the number on the window, (4 digits) if, I do anything at all.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
On 2001-11-12 17:08, Chalmers2212 wrote:
I don't get into putting stickers on my car either.
Oh I really get into it, I got a K&N on the rear window, then on the bumpers, a SEE RUBY FALLS, SIX FLAGS OVER GEORIGA, then I got a picture of guy peeing on a chevy bowtie, and oh yeah, then I got funny one it sez Don’t like my drivin? Call 1 800 EAT sh*t! Yeah I got stickers all over my BULLITT, hehe. :wink:

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
The reason I chose to use five digits is because the build sticker under the hood has five digits. The font IS broadway and the side window graphics are part of the tint job.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
luking good, kinda like it, but nothing else to be done to mine the hood scoop is enough

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
On 2001-11-13 00:18, SteveBullitt wrote:
The reason I chose to use five digits is because the build sticker under the hood has five digits. The font IS broadway and the side window graphics are part of the tint job.

I'm with you, Steve. 5 digits just like the sticker! :smile:

·
Registered
286 Posts
I actually like those! I'm not sure if I'd put them on mine, but they are cool, nonetheless.

I'd use the "#" instead of the first zero...just my 2 cents on that. :smile:

Scott D.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts