Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
08 Green Bullitt
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always wanted a 05-09 Mustang since they came out, and in 08 when they came out with the Bullitt, that was the holy grail for me.
A few weeks ago after a long search I found my 08 HG Mustang. This is my first Ford and look forward to many years of enjoyment.

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Sweet - welcome & let's see some pics of that awesome steed.

·
Premium Member
6,006 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC from Kentucky

·
Premium Member
129 Posts
Welcome aboard from TN, I've got a black 2008 Bullitt and love it

Gary

·
Registered
313 Posts
Always wanted a 05-09 Mustang since they came out, and in 08 when they came out with the Bullitt, that was the holy grail for me.
A few weeks ago after a long search I found my 08 HG Mustang. This is my first Ford and look forward to many years of enjoyment.
Welcome from the Great White North ehhh

·
Registered
301 Posts
Welcome Brother
Mike Fifer 2008 # 1925

·
Registered
2019 DHG K6580
15 Posts
Welcome Highway! My first Bullitt was a black 08 which my daughter bought from me. Still like the 08`s.

·
Registered
08 Green Bullitt
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks all
The car ID is 3395. Maybe the previous has already registered on this sight. The car is in amazing condition for its age, with only 46k km. It all stock with no mods, but I already bought a Hurst shifter for it :)
Here are some pics. Hope this works.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood
Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Plant
Vehicle Car Hood Automotive design Motor vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts