Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
He has a reserve bid higher than the existing price so he may only be testing the market to see if he can get his "real" price.

'01 Bullitt #01737 DHG
'01 Ford Escape Red
'68 Mustang Hardtop Gold

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-27 21:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Why would anyone put Cobra R wheels on a Bullitt?
I think the stock wheels are the best looking on this car, save for the chrome version......

·
Registered
40 Posts
Ok Mr. Know it alls. It always amazes me to see people that think they know absolutely everything about everyone. For the guy that said that the car will self destruct after the warranty goes out can kiss it. I bought the front tires used off of a 00 SS camaro off ebay, that's why its got 50% tread left. I wanted bigger tires for the cobra r's that's why I sold the original 245/45's. Oh and for the guy with the comment on why anyone would put cobra r's on a bullitt, well buddy I paid 25K for my car I can put any damn wheel/modification I want on the car. You think the stock wheels look the best, fine that's your opinion but don't post a reply and knock someone for what they put on their car. Glad to see so many kind bullitt owner's posting...

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Dude, I really did not read into any of the posts that anyone thought you were a jerk or anything...but now everyone who looks at this is gonna think so. Someone questions the wheels and you go nuts. So what if the guy does not like them, you do. I kinda think the R wheels are boring looking unless chrome...am I "know it all" now? I do not see anything about the exploding car either...what the hell is that all about. You might want to check the panties bud, they have to be in a wad for you to go nuts like that. Geez, what is it today?

Bullitt 457
50 Merc
32 Ford

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merc50 on 2001-11-25 20:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: merc50 on 2001-11-25 20:43 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, this sure got heated quick. What is up with the short temper 657? If you felt a reply was needed, a positive approach would have probably done the trick. It looks like you put some time and effort into improving your Bullitt, why put it up for sale so quick? Good luck with ebay and hope all works out for ya.

Steve

·
Registered
40 Posts
Merc 50, there was a post yesterday about someone that said my car was gonna blow up cuz i had 50% tread left on my car and if you read my reply you will see why. Also I am not going nuts because someone said the R wheels don't look good on bullitts. The way he said it made me feel like I was retarded for putting them on the car. Last time I checked I wasn't wearing panties maybe you were? Bullitt_Buyer, seems like you're the only nice guy on this board. The reason I am selling my car is because I lost my job and can not afford the car anymore. That is why it is for sale.

·
Registered
448 Posts
It looks to me like 657 is used to getting flamed on other boards, so he got a little jumpy. I don't see anything offensive about any of the other posts, I just see differing opinions, which we all have the right to share. This board is full of nice people, people who go out of their way to help each other. That's one of the biggest reasons that I am still here, and don't plan on going away anytime soon. I wouldn't change the wheels on my Bullitt either, but I love the fact that I could if I wanted to. I support all fellow Bullitt owners, even those who do mods that I would not do. :grin:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Oh boy, snappy come back about the panties slick. You have a major 'tude problem, if you want to get personal email me off list...other than that go cry someplace else. Did your attitude have anything to do with the job loss?

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I'll tell ya one thing. Doesn't seem like anyones having much luck with e-bay. By the way, if the seller reads this do you still have the stock wheels? You might want to put in the ad that you still have them if the buyer wants to put them back on. Might help you sell the car.

·
Registered
153 Posts
It would seem that all the peace,love,and happiness that was being generated after Sept.11 is going bye-bye. The local TV news is starting to focus once again on murder,rape,fatal accidents ad nauseum. Even the good ole Bullittclub is starting to act up. Man I wish everyone would just chill out and remember that you could be here today and gone tomorrow which Sept.11 pointed out so dramatically. Why not just try to enjoy life a little more and remember if eveyone had the same opinion on everything we would all be drones and life would be boring as hell! BlackBullitt#1768

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Bullitt0657:

Sorry about you losing your job...my husband and I both got laid off within 30 days of each other this year...we found jobs, but it just doesn't feel the same anymore...no stability or security these days. We are constantly worried that it will strike again.

I had to promise him that if either of us lost our jobs again, and couldn't find another one...I would have to sell the Bullitt.

This is a prayer to the Car Gods.........

P l e a s e
d o n ' t
l e t
t h a t
h a p p e n.
T h a n k Y o u.

T m G

True Blue #3062

73 Grande (RIP)
67 Coupe (RIP)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2001-11-26 18:46 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2001-11-26 18:46 ]</font>

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey 657, sorry to hear about the job loss. I know the stress a person can be under with a job loss...... I lost my job twice in one year (a few years ago) due to an office rationalization. But it all worked out in the end. Hope things work out for you and you can keep the Bullitt afterall. BTW, I wasn't flame-ing you in the comments above. Just expressing my opinion. There is no shortage of opinions out there; some good ones and some not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-27 10:09 ]</font>

·
Registered
340 Posts
Is it time for a Group HUG :roll:

·
Registered
694 Posts
Man, it must be time to look for a new site when the singing starts. The complaining, crying and hugging were already too much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-28 16:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Like a radio personality here in Austin, Tx says "$5.00 fine for whinning" and he also says "Lighten up its Christmas" - well almost.

Good luck in finding another job. Seems like alot of us are on the ragged edge.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts