Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Another eBay Bullitt For Sale (#657)

2K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  BullittGT433 
He has a reserve bid higher than the existing price so he may only be testing the market to see if he can get his "real" price.

'01 Bullitt #01737 DHG
'01 Ford Escape Red
'68 Mustang Hardtop Gold

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-27 21:50 ]</font>

Hey 657, sorry to hear about the job loss. I know the stress a person can be under with a job loss...... I lost my job twice in one year (a few years ago) due to an office rationalization. But it all worked out in the end. Hope things work out for you and you can keep the Bullitt afterall. BTW, I wasn't flame-ing you in the comments above. Just expressing my opinion. There is no shortage of opinions out there; some good ones and some not.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-27 10:09 ]</font>

Man, it must be time to look for a new site when the singing starts. The complaining, crying and hugging were already too much.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-11-28 16:19 ]</font>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.