Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an interesting ad listed on eBay...a "400+ Horsepower Bullitt":

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=599333454&r=0&t=0

Mustang GT Bullitt 400+HP
Vehicle Description
This already awesome vehicle has the following modifications: BBK headers, flowmaster exhaust, Ford 410 gears, gauges for air/flow fuel mixture, oil pressure, water temp, fuel pressure and nitrous pressure. Nitrous Express "wet" system has remote bottle opener. This system is adjustable from 50 to 150 HP increase AT THE REAR WHEELS! I use the 100 HP jets to get me just over 400 HP in case an unsuspecting Vetter pulls up!

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hmmmm, $29,000 worth of payments, plus the downpayment, and the Bullitt is still not yours after 42 months??? Interesting...

-steve-

·
Registered
237 Posts
Nadda Senior,
A leased Bullitt with mods? This is bad news. Leased car=long time rental=it's probably been thrashed like a rental. It's like having a hot potatoe!! :eek:

Bullitt #5338 - No mods necessary at this time! Ok, maybe a K&N filter

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RenegadeBullitt on 2001-12-18 00:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
260 Posts
Seems like a fast Bullitt. Definetly lots of mods. Bad thing is that it's a lease, lots of money to borrow a car!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i guarantee you that Ford (or the lienholder)will NOT be happy when they find a leased vehicle with nitrous and all the other mods!

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Sounds like he's sniffed a bit too much of the nitrous oxide and he's gonna need to find some one else equally light headed to pay those terms.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Well, unless I did not read it right, it looks like he did find somebody fool enuff to pay 900 bucks or so for the down. Those payments are even higher than the Cobra payments I would have made putting the same down as I did on my Bullitt..yikes!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Dang :eek:

I would not do that, but thats me :roll:

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think I've seen that car on the street in north Dallas. At least I saw a DHG Bullitt about three weeks ago with the Bullitt decals on the windshield and back side windows. Didn't notice all of those extra gauges though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts