Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Man that guy probobly wanted to kill Eddie Griffen, And thats why i try not to let any one Drive #01633, because you just never know.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Nobody drives my Bullitt... I sure as hell wouldn't let anyone drive a car like that IF I had one. They should have made a cheap clone for him to destroy. I guess I can't feel too sorry for the guy if he lets someone else drive it, especially on a track. Oh yeah... I bet it was all he could do to NOT go get a gun... LOL

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
He shouldn't be racing it if he doesn't want to lose it. Especially loaning it out. Then again what's the point in having it if you can't race it?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I saw the news clip. Strictly an accident. It didn't even look like he hit the barrier at more than 20 miles per hour.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Aren't they made of Kevlar composite? I used to see one around here once in awhile. Sergei Federov owned it when he was with the Red Wings.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
so, what have we learned today class?

+
=

that's right!! proof positive that 1+1=0!!

class dismissed!! :p :p :p

shaun

·
Registered
656 Posts
BigBullitt said:
I saw the news clip. Strictly an accident. It didn't even look like he hit the barrier at more than 20 miles per hour.
He was definitely going faster than 20mph. He moved the cement wall by 5 or 6 inches! :eek: You can't do that at 20mph. The accident was having that moron behind the wheel.

·
Registered
231 Posts
lol... saw this on another stang site!! Guess like he said "Brotha cant Drive":lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts