Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Marty (Mustang99) sold his Bullitt recently to a great young man. His Dad helped him purchase it after he scored exceptionally well on his college entrance exam. To top it off he won an award for best engine compartment at the Nationals car show!!!!

Congrats to John Atkinson for his accomplishment!!!

Another great Bullitt story.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Yes, a great story. The best part is his dad's a GM guy and when John saw the Bullitt his dad asked if he was sure he didn't want a WS6 instead. John said no, he wanted the Bullitt. Excellent choice John, hope to meet up with you again. Congrats on the award, your car was stunning.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Ditto...a big congrats to John! Great job on your ACT score (29) and getting a Bullitt at 17! Take care of her...and don't abuse her. Based on what I seen at Sat night, your Bullitt is in good hands!

Cheers,
Steve

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Very nice young man, I had the opportunity to talk with him for a while and he has quite a good head on his shoulders. Obviously, he chose the Bullitt over the WS6.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
thanks everybody for the compliments. i was/am really excited to be a Bullitthead and am pretty well obsessed with 648. Marty took amazing care of her so i didnt have to do too much to keep her in good condition. It was a great time meeting everyone in Tulsa and i hope to do it again sometime soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts