Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my January '02 issue of Mustang Monthly and they had a segment done on which Mustangs were best for any number of applications.. Daily Driver, strip terror, Handling, etc.. Well the BEST Mustang for Stock Street Power for late models Was our Beloved Bullitt. It's Vintage counterpart. The Boss 351.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Come on Karl..... 71-73's have there good pionts 2, like are cheaper to get than the 69-70's....

·
Registered
147 Posts
I too had trouble witb the '71-'73 models, but have to admit, I wouldn't turn away a '72 convertible! I have one in my neighborhood, a red one w/black top and Weld lites around it, w/295 60 16's on the back, and man ...did it ever change my opinion of these heavy beasts!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Had a '71 with a 351C with quench heads. That was one SWEET engine. Wish I had'nt got rid of it.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I once looked at a '72 Mach 1 with the 351CJ-HO engine. It was missing the trunk lid and had a huge mural of a snake down the side-(it was also green with green interior) As I was walking away with my girlfriend the guy was yelling at me to make any offer. This was in 1981-man, I wish I had a way-back machine sometimes. Anyway I do like the 71-73 fastbacks-they always reminded me of a GM product though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts