Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
At least she's interested in Mustangs! Lot of girls her age are more concerned with shopping cart handle spoilers, neon lights and stickers that can add up to 250 horsepower on front driver econoboxes.

Hopefully she gets her facts straight sometime about her "favorite" car! :smile:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You certainly have a good point Retro68. I left her a little info in her guestbook along with the address to this website!!

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-15 15:35, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Too bad she didn't spell "Bullitt" right. She spelled it, Buillitt!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Cat Fight....... "-B

·
Registered
716 Posts
I will probably get a nasty note from her but here is my reply to her email:

It's nice that you have a fondness for Mustangs. But as a Bullitt owner I feel I have to say 2 things.

First - you misspelled Bullitt on your page

Second - there is no such thing as a yellow Bullitt Mustang. They came in 3 colors and yellow is not one of them.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
I don't know, we had a post here a while back about a YELLOW Bullitt :wink:... Besides, maybe the yellow ones are spelled Buillitt <VBEG>.

Just kidding...

Bud

·
Registered
444 Posts
:smile: LOL

Bullitt DHG #2571

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Green Pony on 2002-01-16 10:25 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Green Pony on 2002-01-16 10:26 ]</font>

·
Registered
437 Posts
Goes to show you she really doesn't love Mustangs that much if she:

1. Incorrectly spells Bullitt

2. Think that the Bullitt's come in YELLOW!

OUCH!

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
Yeah right Ray!!! :wink: She must have been talking about the yellow 01 GT because it has our rims on it. She must be from up North somewhere, not from around here.
Cam

·
Registered
147 Posts
I for one tend to analyze a bit more than others......the poor girl may come from a rough life. Maybe she's dyslexic and colorblind and Daddy tried to save a few bucks by putting blue lens glasses on her and said it is a DHG and he "Built it!" There now, I think we owe her an apology for ruining her life! :grin:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Watch what you say about northerners. I was once on. Now I'm officially a "damn yankee" in the eyes of my new southern friends. :razz: :-B

1 - 14 of 14 Posts