Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son just purchased an 01 Mustang,with the V6,5 speed but with the premium package,Black with tan leather interior
.....His first new car! He loves that 0% financing!!

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Congrats to your son, I hope he enjoys it as much as we all enjoy ours.

I've got a new one coming to our corral soon too. Have to go to Ohio this week to pic it up.

J.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Epperstang on 2001-11-03 05:25 ]</font>

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Is that a 70 MACH? Cool. its looks to be in good shape. Where is it in Ohio? Send me an e-mail and maybe we can meet while you are here. I'm on vacation until Friday.
Cam

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,052 Posts
We also are getting a new stang in the corral soon! (I wonder if I will have to change my handle to 3StangWmn)! Hubby wants a real fast car so we are looking at a friend of a friend's 2000 Cobra R tomorrow and then take a look-see where there will be one available. I picked up a Hemmings Motor News tonight and saw one in Kansas City. Bill is soooo jacked up about it he can't see straight! Just like a little kid getting a new pony! But just think---then Bullette will be all mine then! bwuah ha ha ha :-B

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,052 Posts
I know Bob! What am I doing here encouraging him to get his own fast car!! I guess that's a way we can spend some quality time together in the shade waxing and shining up our steeds! He has a LOT more elbow grease than I so we all know who's is going to be shinier! :roll:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-11-04 02:02 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Bob, You are hilarious - I wondered why your car was getting all the attention, I thought it was the MDG stuff. Where did you have her hidden.

Vickie,
You've contracted the illness. Two stangs is healthy, more than that is just plain Sick! LOL! The are addictive! Good luck on the Cobra. I'm excited for you and Bill. Will he change his name from Bullit Bill to ? Wild Bill?

J.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,052 Posts
Nasty Bob! Bill says he wants to help you wax your Bullitt! He is here ROFLHAO :lol: :lol: He also says that that babe you have helping you there looks like she needs a good bikini waxing! You can wax the car, he will wax her! :grin:

Vicki
BTW He likes the picture of himself!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Good luck on the R Vicki!! A dealership in Columbus had one on the floor for awhihle. I was telliing dad about it and the low production numbers and he asked why I didn't get it instead. I told him I would if he'd lend me the extra $20,000. He changed his mind about it then.

Bob, does she have a sheep skin bikini to help "buff" the car out??? :lol:
Cam

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
We've kind of gotten away from Mus408's thread here. Sorry about that.. I am excited about your son's new pony too. The more stangers the better, no matter what year or engine size.

The new Mach is all mine. I've wanted a 70 Mach for ages. This was a silly impulsive bid on ebay. So far I don't regret it.
Mike is holding out for his dream 68 KR. He enjoys the others in the meantime. We have nine between us, kids have five.
Of the nine, only two are "shared." One of those is the Bullitt!

Joyce

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Happiness is more than 3 stangs and getting to know Bobs friend

1 - 11 of 11 Posts