Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Another springs/shocks thread

497 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  dg517 
#1 ·
I just didn't want to hijack the other thread. My car will lean if I make a sharp right turn into a parking stall and park it. I'm not sure if this is spring or shock related. It seems that the suspension won't level itself out. I know my passenger side strut is shot, so time for new shocks/struts. I'm not looking to go all out and get the bilsteins. They are nice, and I'm sure worth the money, but not in my budget. What is a good stock replacement set of shocks/struts? I may also get some new springs later on, but I really don't want to lower the car anymore. It has the perfect ride height for city driving and all the potholes/speedbumps/steep driveways in Wichita. What options are there for a good set of springs that won't lower the car much more than stock? There's not a whole lot of twisty roads in Kansas, so I don't need a road race type suspension setup. Just daily driver quality parts with a decent ride.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.