Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may be old, I don't know.

If the gas filler is where they show it to be here, I'd be all pi$$ed off when I forget and pull up to the pump thinking I'm in 2429. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
BigBullitt said:

If the gas filler is where they show it to be here, I'd be all pi$$ed off when I forget and pull up to the pump thinking I'm in 2429. :lol:
It is on the left quarter panel. They put it on the right side years ago as a safety measure. Now it's back in the second most vulnerable piece of bodywork. They forgot about the Pinto, still yet once again...

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
BigBullitt said:

David, that pic is soooooo old...oh nevermind. :lol:

I hear ya regarding the gas filler location...I can't keep the daily driver P71 (gas filler on left) straight from DHG 03875...often pulling up to the pump incorrectly in either vehicle. Crazy stuff! :py1:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Look at the instrument panel, sometimes it shows a gas pump with an arrrow showing which side to fill on. :smile:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rblack4405 said:
Look at the instrument panel, sometimes it shows a gas pump with an arrrow showing which side to fill on. :smile:
That's cool info! I'll have to check it out. It's on the passenger side on Jan's PT as well.

I know Collin, you were going to say as old as ME weren't you? :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
BigBullitt, nothings as old as you!!!

Except maybe Myself, Jack and Dennis. I'm not too sure about Dennis though, he maybe younger than you! :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DavidMidgley said:
BigBullitt, nothings as old as you!!!

Except maybe Myself, Jack and Dennis. I'm not too sure about Dennis though, he maybe younger than you! :lol:
I hear Moses is up there, too. :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts