no comments?

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx, but the Mach 1 as the best example of the New Edge...what about us 01 Bullitts :)!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
i like the bullitt at the end haha. very cool video though, makes me want one.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Tim,
you are getting real good at this.

I hate looking at the engine bays of the Mach1's - I'm sure you all know why

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Frankenstang said:
This time it is a Mach 1 only video. they guys on the Mach 1 registry have been a help to me for parts and I asked and they wanted a video of their own, so made it and thought you guys might like to see it. Let me know what you think. Kevin, thanx for the mach 1 commercial audio!!!!!!

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/...ction=view&current=Mach1firstedition_0002.flv
Great job again Tim. The Mach's are cool and retro. You got lots of good footage from the Mach 1 guys, hopefully if you do another Bullitt video you'll get more from us as well. I read on the registry that you sent both to Scott Hoag, how was his response to them? It must be knid of cool for him to see two of his "babies" still have such loyal and passionate followings......:cool:

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MaineBullitt said:
Great job again Tim. The Mach's are cool and retro. You got lots of good footage from the Mach 1 guys, hopefully if you do another Bullitt video you'll get more from us as well. I read on the registry that you sent both to Scott Hoag, how was his response to them? It must be knid of cool for him to see two of his "babies" still have such loyal and passionate followings......:cool:
Thanx fo the kind words. Here was Scott Hoag's response to the videos:

"Tim, I think these are both the best video's I have seen for the Bullitt and Mach 1. You did an awesome job!!!!! Thank you also for the kind credit in each, I love both of these cars and I am delighted that enthusiasts like you became part of the "family" Thank you again, I look forward to more Mustang fun!!!!"

I answered and sent him a pic of mine so he would know which was mine and his reply was:

"Thanks Tim!

Your car is very eye catching....I noticed its evolution in the video.....very tough looking car! I like it!!!!"

Such a great and truly nice guy. We are very fortunate to have someone like him directly responsible and associated with our era cars. Wish he had still been with Ford when the new Bullitt came out. I think it would have been quite a car with his hand in it.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
Frankenstang said:
Thanx, but the Mach 1 as the best example of the New Edge...what about us 01 Bullitts :)!!!!

I thought that 01 Bullitts being cool was a given? :D

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BB2008 said:
I thought that 01 Bullitts being cool was a given? :D
Yep, not just cool, but THE best!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts