Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just saw a HG Bullitt while driving to work the other day and wondered if it was anyone up here...I was in a 01 Black Bullitt but I dont think we ever made eye contact!

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
BlackBullitt2615 said:
Hey guys just saw a HG Bullitt while driving to work the other day and wondered if it was anyone up here...I was in a 01 Black Bullitt but I dont think we ever made eye contact!
Hey Shawn,

I live in that area (on NC3 between Kannapolis and Mooresville near the DEI race shop) and drive on Kannapolis Parkway/David Lyles area of Concord quite often. I have a couple sons that live just off Poplar Tent road. If it was in that area it may have been me. I bought my Bullitt from Hilbish Ford and if the sighting was on that side of Concord, that could have been me. Not sure when the sighting took place but my Bullitt has been garaged during the bad weather and not driven much lately.

I am sure that there has to be other 08/09 Bullitts in the area. The only other one that I have seen was back in May on NC3 heading towards Mooresville. Hopefully some other of the Bullitt owners will respond.

If I remember correctly, you said you work around Popular Tent road. If you can let know where that is and when you work, maybe I can stop by and we can compare the 01 to 08 Bullitts.

Have a nice day and enjoy this fantastic weather.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JackDW - 852 said:
Hey Shawn,

I live in that area (on NC3 between Kannapolis and Mooresville near the DEI race shop) and drive on Kannapolis Parkway/David Lyles area of Concord quite often. I have a couple sons that live just off Poplar Tent road. If it was in that area it m

Yea it was a few days ago just off Poplar Tent while I was getting off 85, I think it was next to a Texaco...The 08 was sitting at the light and I was cruising through the intersection. Good to know im not the only Bullitt in this area! I work at that CVS up the road but my work schedule is intermittent so ill let you know a good day to meet up! It was a warm day because I remember my windows being down so maybe a short spin? Good to hear from ya!
Shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.