Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
If one can be scheduled this coming spring, I would be up for it. Most all of my weekends are booked for this year.

Thanks for the suggestion.

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spring would be best, want to pull as many people as possible.
I'm doing some mods to 5414 over the winter and would like to have them completed before the run .

Gary

·
Premium Member
18,418 Posts
Mine makes the trek for a special event....

I take it down the Foothill Parkway, which is supposed to reopen the stretch from Maryville to Wears Valley, and then on to the Tail. Plenty of other roads there abouts too! Happy Valley comes to mind...

·
Premium Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are going to open the"Missing Link" part of the Foothills Parkway this fall, which is now, the colors are already changing around my place, I'm sure they are "Popping" up there.
The Blue Ridge Parkway to Cherokee NC is always a good ride, The Road To Knowhere to Brison City, Cherohala Skyway, 441 thru Gatlinburg thru Newfound Gap to Cherokee, the list goes on, all good rides around and near the Dragon.

Gary

·
Premium Member
18,418 Posts
When we were there a couple weeks ago, all our tree leaves had pretty much fallen. Trees were almost totally naked and the color change was green one day, a mixed bag for a few days, then brown by the end of the week. I suppose there are still a few hardier leaves hanging on, and we will be up there this next week, but geez......not a colorful fall this year, imho. I think the best fall, and most colorful, since the early 90s we had was 2012.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts