Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey NH Bullittheads, PM me and we can talk about our awesome cars.

· Registered
1,439 Posts
I'm in Stratham. Just bought 6571 Green 2009.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PX-NH said:
I'm in Stratham. Just bought 6571 Green 2009.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
Hey, is that the Bullitt that was at Portsmouth Ford? You are going to love this car.

· Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I got my first mustang from portsmouth ford....my home in maine is only about 20 mins from there

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
PX-NH said:
Yes it is. It was like a feeding frenzy the weekend I bought it. Lots of interest in it. Had to decide real quick. Where did you get yours at ?, and when ?
I got mine there also, got it July 1, 2008. Look for me on the road, my plate is JJZ109.

· Registered
1,439 Posts
Pete, Thom - maybe we could hook-up some Saturday or Sunday night down at Hampton Beach ? Thom - was your car at Skips Cruise a few weeks ago ? What have you done for mods ? --John:dhg08:

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PX-NH said:
Pete, Thom - maybe we could hook-up some Saturday or Sunday night down at Hampton Beach ? Thom - was your car at Skips Cruise a few weeks ago ? What have you done for mods ? --John:dhg08:
John - I can do either Sat or Sun at Hampton Beach. No that wasn't me at Skips Cruise. For now my only mod is a shorty antenna, however I'm considering supercharging it.

· Premium Member
1,458 Posts
that would be cool....infact some fellow MA members have been talking about setting up a NE Bullitt meet for later in the summer

· Registered
1,853 Posts
TheCat033 said:
that would be cool....infact some fellow MA members have been talking about setting up a NE Bullitt meet for later in the summer
I would definately be down with something like that. :dhg01:

· Premium Member
1,458 Posts
bullitt220 said:
Hey Pete,

Any more interest or plans for a Summer meet from your end??

CG
I really liked your idea about tying out meet into an actual show. that way we sort of have an event to attend in addition to just "getting together".....i'm kind of dissapointed there was so much interest over the winter in the MA section now hardly anyone posts. I might try to send out a blanket PM to all the NE members I can find to inform them.

It can be a sort of one day bullitt nationals for all of us who couldn't make the trip to indy, lol

· Registered
1,439 Posts
I think this weekend is going to be a wash-out, and next Sunday I'm going to Loudon for the NASCAR race. Let's monitor this thread and see if we can't get toegther somewhere. I am thinking of driving out to Brenspeed in Indiana and having the car cammed and a few goodies, and then driving it back. It just needs a little more HP. Ford could have juiced these cars up a little more for the money we spent IMHO.

· Premium Member
1,458 Posts
PX-NH said:
I think this weekend is going to be a wash-out, and next Sunday I'm going to Loudon for the NASCAR race. Let's monitor this thread and see if we can't get toegther somewhere. I am thinking of driving out to Brenspeed in Indiana and having the car cammed and a few goodies, and then driving it back. It just needs a little more HP. Ford could have juiced these cars up a little more for the money we spent IMHO.
why drive all the way there? theres plenty of good race shops around the area. if all your doing is a cam install and tune thats a far ride

· Premium Member
1,458 Posts
PX-NH said:
Pete - any suggestions for top-notch shops around here ? Agreed, it is a haul out there (about 930 miles), but they have a great reputation. :dhg08:
well I don't know too much up near you, but I know CE Racing in Milford Ma is just about the best in the area and does awesome work. The owner/ sole operatior Bob has done alot of work for me in the past.

· Registered
1,439 Posts
Thanks for that tip. A guy a met at party last night suggested checking out Tasca Ford Shelby performance center in RI. I remember Tasca Ford from the old racing days. Anybody heard about their Performance Center ?

· Premium Member
1,458 Posts
PX-NH said:
Thanks for that tip. A guy a met at party last night suggested checking out Tasca Ford Shelby performance center in RI. I remember Tasca Ford from the old racing days. Anybody heard about their Performance Center ?
they'll do a good job but you'll probably be spedning probably just as much as if you drove to Brenspeed, lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.