Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have one, in Canal Winchester. #4203
My friend just bought a black one #4940 in Circleville. I also left a note about this site on a DHG one in the Kroger parking lot here in Canal. Maybe we can get the "Buckeye Bullitts" together someday.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I am in SW Ohio near Dayton, and lou2969 is from Cincy, and ChilliBullitt is from Chillicothe.

There are a few posts in this area regarding attempted gatherings and such. (There are quite a few of us, but not as many as the TX BullittHeads! :smile:

Mike

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittoid on 2001-11-20 08:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
DHG Bullitt #4204 here in Cincinnati, Ohio! I guess we are an hour or two south of Columbus. Buy the way, any of you close enough to Cincy, the Tri-State Mustang Club meeting is every third Wednesday of the month (tomorrow 11-21-01 this month). We meet at the Ford Tech Training Center off of Fields-Ertle (?)and I-71 at 7:30 PM. Come join us!!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I know where that is 4204!!!! I was there several yrs ago when I was a service writer for a local Mercury dealership. I'd bring 745 down tomm but I have to work security at bingo for outside duty. :sad: I was checking and I have three holidays at work to burn so if any of you wwant to get together somewhere let me know and I'll try to get it off. We can meet here if it would be easier for Cols and Cincy. We've got several restaurants with big parking lots here!!! Just opened a new Applebee's yesterday! Let me know! You can send me an e-mail.
Cam

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Bullitt 3875 is in Cincinnati. I saw the previous postings for the Tri-state Mustang
Club. Are they meeting in December on the third Wedenesday? Meanwhile if you see a DHG
Bullitt with an Ohio Bicentenial 3875CW Navy
Veteran plate on a clear, DRY day, it's me.

·
Premium Member
18,821 Posts
Forgot to say DHG Bullitt 1529 is in the
Cincinnati area (Florence, KY). He is a fellow Delta pilot.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
The Tri-State Mustang Club (Cincinnati, Ohio)will not have its normal meeting in December! We will begin again in January 2002. If any one would like to, let's meet somewhere (if the weather is dry!)and check out each others Bullitts!

·
Registered
26 Posts
#4374 I'm located in Pickerington, Ohio.
Looking forward to meeting some other
Bullitt owners.
I love this car.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HEY PICK TOWN . I GUESS YOU ARE THE CLOSEST TO MY BULLITT. MY PROFILE SHOWS COUUMBUS BUT I AM ACTUALLY IN JOHNSTOWN. ALL OHIO BULLITTS SHOULD MEET UP BEFORE THE WEATHER GETS TOO BAD.WE OWN GREAT CARS!!! RICK

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am from Mansfield, OH. Although, I have lived in Phoenix since 1985. I went to college at the University of Cincinnati. I am glad that I do not have to subject my baby to the Ohio winters and all that ice, snow, and salt. In fact, I just drove my car in the rain for the first time yesterday since I got it in September (we don't get much of anything except sunny days). I wonder if you have any plans to take your Bullitt racing up at Mid-Ohio? That would be my desire if I still lived there.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Bullitt 4578 I got my Bullitt at Coughlin Ford also. They had 2 on the lot , mine was on the show room floor, I took delivery on 9-29. When did you get yours.I guess you got the last one on the lot. Fun car isnt it???? RICK

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey 2037! I bought my car in mid August.
There were 3 Bullitts at the time. 1 Green. 2 Black. Yours was on the showroom floor then. You may want to check the plastic piece above the Bullitt step plate on the drivers side for some deep gouge marks. You may have my (damaged from the factory) old one. :eek: I made them take yours off when they replaced my Bullitt step plate which was also damaged. They were supposed to order a new one for your car, but...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BRETT CAR IS IN PERFECT SHAPE , EXCEPT FOR WATER SPOTS ON HOOD, TOOK THEM OFF BUT THERE IS A HALO , ONLY IF YOU REALLY LOOK YOU CAN FIND THEM. HAD A GUY ON 161 IN A CELICA GTS WANTING TO RACE ME . I LOOKED AT HIM THROUGH THE WINDOW AND JUST LAUGHED AT HIM.HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR BULLITT....RICK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts