Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My DHG #0519 Drifting!!!!!!!!




-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,248 Posts
no, but I want to give it a shot :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,404 Posts
I have one of their records on my jukebox
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
That pic is photoshoped. But looks nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OGBATMAN said:
That pic is photoshoped. But looks nice.
That is the car drifting. The photoshop is with watermark. The local guy that takes are photos is and photographer for DriftLive.com in are region. henryswasey.com
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
Where in Houston were you drifting? That looks like fun, but I'd hate to pay for tires that much :-D.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
330 Posts
HEy, just noticed your from Houston...maybe if we can get enough Bullitts together we could have an auto-x day or something.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,830 Posts
That pic would be excellent for your signature. :cool:

bullitt519 said:
My DHG #0519 Drifting!!!!!!!!




-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
Ive tried drifting with the B, its quite fun but im not rich enough to go through tires like you do when your into that sport. ill stick to Gripping the road with the B and when i can buy a small 4 cyl with turbo for the drifting.

And the photo is amazing bro. i have some friends from here in florida that go to drift events all the time. they are getting quite good at it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
987 Posts
bullitt519 said:
That is the car drifting. The photoshop is with watermark. The local guy that takes are photos is and photographer for DriftLive.com in are region. henryswasey.com
If u say so.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Mr.BULLITT said:
Ive tried drifting with the B, its quite fun but im not rich enough to go through tires like you do when your into that sport. ill stick to Gripping the road with the B and when i can buy a small 4 cyl with turbo for the drifting.

And the photo is amazing bro. i have some friends from here in florida that go to drift events all the time. they are getting quite good at it.
Well I work at body shop so I get alot of tires for free. So that helps. I am also building a nissan 240sx for beating on and daily driving, putting to many miles on the bullitt.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pnut said:
Where in Houston were you drifting? That looks like fun, but I'd hate to pay for tires that much :-D.
We were at the dog track in the parking lot. There might be another one this weekend on sunday if we get 7 more people th sign up. If not then in june Team Falken is going to be here for the show off.

BlackBullitt5583 said:
HEy, just noticed your from Houston...maybe if we can get enough Bullitts together we could have an auto-x day or something.
That would be cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,763 Posts
OGBATMAN said:
If u say so.
you sure are being rude for such a new member. Remember we arent the best Mustang site out there because we are rude little kids. Its because we are respecful and nice to people. chill out bro, even if it was photoshoped there is no need for the rudeness.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
976 Posts
bullitt519 said:
We were at the dog track in the parking lot. There might be another one this weekend on sunday if we get 7 more people th sign up. If not then in june Team Falken is going to be here for the show off.



That would be cool.

That's cool. My fiance lives down there, maybe I'll be able to stop by and check it out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
108 Posts
That's awesome my best bro does drifting in his Cavlier...this sounds dumb but how do you make a Bullitt drift? Downshift and punch it on a turn or what? I know how to do minor controlled slides from racing autocross so is it similar?
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top