Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I will be getting an original
brochure from Blackbullitt!
Now I am looking to buy a Bullitt banner
and/or the press kits.
Any extras out there?

What specific items are in the press kits?
DHG #3875
Modifications:
BULLITT chase scene recreated on rear dash
with Revell 1/25 scale 68 GT 390 Fastback and
68 Charger R/T metal body models. Unfortunately
the hub caps don't come off the Charger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Collin Wayne on 2001-12-11 16:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
762 Posts
If any of you have an extra Bullitt press kit, I'd like to buy it. e-mail me

Arthur

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
roushraven99, do you know what the press
kits consist of?

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Here's some info on the Press Kit:
2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt (L.A. Show) Press Kit is the Press Kit given out to the media attending the Los Angeles Auto Show Debut of this stunning vehicle. A 9" X 12" heavy card glossy folder showing a 3/4 view of the Bullitt on the cover against an overhead larger rear view of the vehicle. This differs from the kit given out at Detroit (That one has a silver cover over this one and has a cut-out showing the fuel cap) plus the information in the inside sleeve is stapled and not in brochure form. Kit includes 3- color slides and has the history of the Steve Mc Queen fastback "Bullitt". Both kits are very desireable and a true collector probably would like both in his or her collection. This a very desireable piece for the collector of Ford Mustang memorbilia. Press kits are given to the media in very small numbers and have information you can't find elsewhere. Much more difficult to obtain than sales literature they are Very Collectible!

If you can get one, get it. (I got mine last month and it was well worth the cost)

Last Press Kit on eBay Press Kit sold for over $103! (more than I paid!)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Ive got 3 Banners in our shop, a Silver press kit and 4 or 5 brochures (not for sale), Bullitt poster signed by the Team Mustang Bullitt engineers and more posters than I can count. :wink: Im set in the collector stuff. :smile:

I plan to use the posters once the registry is online.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bullitt_Buyer, thanks for the info
on the press kits!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Collin Wayne, I've got the Detroit press kit. Picked it up quite some time ago. It is really worth having with your Bullitt memorbillia.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll give $500 for it...just kidding!
Wish I had one, I bet IF I find one
for sale it will be big bucks.
Good talking with you on the phone the
other night, and thanks for the brochure!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts