Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SAW A POST MONTHS AGO ABOUT A GOOD PRODUCT TO CLEAN OUR PLASTIC INSTRUMENT BEZEL. MY PLASTIC COVERING ON MY 87 GT WAS REAL PRONE TO SCRATCH.NOTHING IS WORSE THAN READING YOUR INSTRUMENTS THRU SCRATCHED PLASTIC.HELP ME FIND THAT COMPANY THAT OFFERS THAT RAVED ABOUT CLEANER. ALSO REMEMBER IS WAS SAID ITS GREAT FOR HEAD AND TAIL LIGHTS......RICK

·
Registered
448 Posts
Plexus, it rocks!! :smile: I use it on the interior, especially the instrument cover, mirrors and black plastic at base of windshield, and headlights and tailights. It doesn't attract dust, and has worked great for me so far. Makes the mirrors and plastic piece at base of windshield look fantastic. Try this link: http://properautocare.com/glass---plastic.html

:grin:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,205 Posts
I just use a feather duster on my instrument panel as we had to have a ne w one to replace the factory one. The original one came with little scratches all over the place and it was like pulling teeth to get the factory to send FORD a new one for us!! So we don't wipe the new one with anything! :smile:

·
Registered
448 Posts
You're welcome, Rick, I think you will like it. Plexus was developed to clean the $300,000 canopy on the B1B Bomber, so I think it is safe to use on my pride and joy. :grin:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Plexis is used on Million dollar aircraft canopies. Used it on my taillight,headlights, and inst. panel. By the way it also repels dust. It really is great stuff. I wish everyone in this club would try it. Go to www.plexus.com and read about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts