Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was never interested in tinting the windows of this car until I took a trip with a lot of driving at night through good old Hartford, CT traffic. I got sick of the glare from the lights and since the wife's boss's brother is an opthomologist and I can do it legally (heh heh) we have decided to go for it. The problem is that I don't trust anyone to touch my car. I want quality work done right the first time and I am willing to pay for it. If anyone has "a guy that does that", let me know.

·
Registered
450 Posts
My wife suffers from migraines and we had her car tinted at Auto One Glass & Accessories in Brighton. (We lived there at the time.) We had it done two years ago.

Not too bad a haul from Livonia, but you could have a few ales at Lou & Carl's in town while you wait.

The guy that does that was the best "guy that does that" in the tri-county area. Can't remember his name, and don't know if he's still there, but worth a call. Check out: http://www.autooneinc.com/windowtint.html

Dave and Julie said:
I was never interested in tinting the windows of this car until I took a trip with a lot of driving at night through good old Hartford, CT traffic. I got sick of the glare from the lights and since the wife's boss's brother is an opthomologist and I can do it legally (heh heh) we have decided to go for it. The problem is that I don't trust anyone to touch my car. I want quality work done right the first time and I am willing to pay for it. If anyone has "a guy that does that", let me know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.