Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to get the C&L 80mm maf, but was told I would have wandering idle problems? Anyone installed a new maf in their Bullitt yet?

·
Registered
452 Posts
I think I am going to put on my PRO M 87 and MAC CIA this weekened.. and will let you know.. I am trying to find a dyno to chart my a/f so I know where I stand on this mod..... but they all want big money out here to do a/f .....

Doug

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey Doc-

Hemet huh-I'm familiar with that part of the country! I worked up in Idyllwild for a summer. That drive up the mountain would be a great place to put the bullitt through its paces. Unfortunately Chicago offers no such roads. Take care, how hot is it right now?

DHG #0564/460/K&N

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bbullitt on 2001-08-01 11:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
13 Posts
Doc, I have installed the 80mm C&L on my car and so far it is idling fine. I also have the Bassani x-pipe w/cats installed.

·
Registered
394 Posts
bullitt440,

What was the performance improvement with these two mods?

I'm gewtting the x-pipe w/cats installed and was considering the C&L 80mm MAF also to free up the front end.

Eric

·
Registered
13 Posts
Eric, I have not Dyno it yet, but I installed the same setup on a 2001 GT and we got 20HP gains at the flywheel with no other mods. I would say 21-22HP on the Bullitt. The x-pipe gave my #440 a deeper sound also.
--Jack

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Bullitt440! I'm going to get my 80mm C&L tomorrow.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts