·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one???

·
Registered
122 Posts
You are not alone. There are about seven that I know of in St Louis. My name is Dale and I live in Kirkwood. Check out this web sight, http://www.showmemustang.com We are having a monthly meeting tomorrow at Fudruckers in Sunset Hills @ 7:00pm, come check it out if you can. We have about five bullitt owners in the club which has been alot of fun. Lots of cool folks who LOVE Mustangs. Talk to you later Dale

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bubba Bullitt on 2001-10-10 01:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info, Dale.

I don't know anybody here in St. Louis...I'm originally from Kansas City. I met my hubby on line and moved here in on February 1st, 1998. I don't work and hubby works nights, so it's tough to go anywhere at night as we are usually asleep by 2pm and wake at 10pm. I might try to come to a meeting sometime, but I don't know anybody and might feel all left out...ahh, poor me! But, thanks for the website and the info!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I also work nights and weekends, so it can be tuff to particpate in the club events. However the few that I have were great. Nice people who made me feel very welcome. If you ever have any questions please feel free to drop me a line. I,m kind of in love with this car. I have a very understanding wife which makes it "all good". Feel free to use my e-mail address, Dale

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bubba Bullitt on 2001-10-10 03:39 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi again Dale!

Well, I'm kinda in love with my BULLITT also!! I have always had "sport" type cars but my husband says NOW I really have a sports car! ha! I hate to say that I've only driven it twice, I'm itching to get out there and drive it, but there really hasn't been a chance yet! I drove it home the evening of October 2nd (25 miles from Valley Ford) and then the morning of October 3rd, I drove it 4 miles to the insurance office to get my insurance cards. That is it! Hubby took it for a test drive around our subdivision, but that is all. It's absolutely pouring rain out, not to mention it's 3am, so not chance of driving it today either!

I'll keep the meetings in mind, would love to meet some other Bullitt owners here in town. I've not see ANY on the roads/highways/side streets ANYWHERE! I'd love to see another BULLITT tooling down the road sometime!

Talk to you soon!

·
Banned
975 Posts
Dona: I will be at the meeting at Fudrucker tonite. There will be a Bullitt Cruise on the 27 of Oct. You can email me if you need info on the cruise.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
this is too cool. apparently, there are about 6 or 7 of us in the St. Louis area now!!!

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
where is the post about our meet the 27th? I was wanting to see who was going. I did a search but it would only go back 2 days?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi,
Check out www.vintagemustangofkc.com
Go to car of the month. There are a few of us on the other side of the state. Mine is #203. It was ordered on January 23rd, built on April 13th, (Friday!, I think it may have an attitude), and delivered on May 3rd. Currently with 481 Miles, mainly back to the dealer twice for very minor cosmetic problems. This is Mustang #3 in the stable,(soon to be 4)so I don't have time to drive it much. The first week I had it I had the flu and just went out and started it in the garage and listened to the exhaust and stereo. Hope you enjoy yours.

1968 GT FB 390
1998 Cobra Coupe
2001 Bullitt
(soon) 1993 LX Convertible, Limited Edition

·
Registered
343 Posts
Dona no you are not the only one. DHG 677 is located in Sunrise Beach at the Lake of the Ozarks. I am out of the country at present, but would be interested in getting together with all Missouri Bullittheads. Love this car. Wish I could have brought it with me.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
bullitt677,
we're all getting together on the 27th of October (except Dona has previous family commitments!)
trust me, we'll be doing it again!
looking forward to seeing and meeting all you guys!
marty

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2001-10-19 16:55 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, our family get together is the 27th and 28th, but I'm HOPING we are up and about early enough to just drive by the Krispy Kreme on our way out of town, before you all leave, but we just don't know...depends on hubby's work schedule.....

You all have fun!
:smile:

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I have pics from the 27th g2g email me for some pics :smile:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is that Liberty Memorial in the background??

I miss KC!!!!

Dona

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
WELCOME KC !!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes that was Liberty Memorial in that pic.

DHG 3840

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kcbullitt on 2002-01-11 19:54 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
another missouri Bullitt!!
awesome!!
welcome 127!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts