Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up my Bullitt 3 weeks ago!! I am familiar with the Downers Grove Cruise nights on Fridays - there is also one on Tuesday nights in Plainfield, IL. So, any gathering of Bullitt owners planned in the near future?? Thanks.....

·
Registered
121 Posts
If you're willing to make the short drive to the Milwaukee area, we're having a Bullitt get-together on the Sunday of Labor Day weekend, weather permitting I guess. You're welcome to join us.

Do a search on "Cheesehead" (eeerrgh) and you'll find it.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Chris, thanks for the reply! If you could let me know the time and place i will try to make it up there. I am rather new to car clubs and I'd really like to learn about performance upgrades and such. Take care..

Dave

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chris,

I did a search and found the info.....can you supply directions fron the interstate, please?? Thanks!

dave

·
Registered
360 Posts
ddfda-

Welcome to our Bullitt rally. To get to Brookfield Square Mall, take 94 to Milwaukee, then take the 894 bypass (so you don't have to go thru downtown) Get back on 94W and go to the Moorland Rd. exit. Take Moorland Rd. north. The mall is on the left and we are meeting between Sears and Toys R Us at 3PM. Hope to see you there!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullittgirl on 2001-08-28 08:13 ]</font>

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the info!! I will try and make it Sunday.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts