Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lynda won $8.

I did a little better. It started with buying a Hot Tub and paying for it Friday night. We're doing a back yard remodel along with the spa. We picked out a $8000 spa, and got a really good price, $6695 since it was a 2006 model.

The spa place ran a Promotion from Jan 31st to Feb 2nd, if you Buy and Pay for a spa (or pool table) during this period, and the kickoff is returned for a touchdown, you'll get your spa price (minus sales tax) rebated...
...I still can't quite believe it.

There's alittle more to the whole story that goes back 10 years.

I'll have to post some pictures of our boring back yard as it is, and how it will look in a couple months.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I won $640..Really lucky considering the colts missed that PAT. Anyways, its promptly being spent at summit for a set of racing seats and 2 5 point harnesses. Or a new race carb..:)

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
all i'm gunna say is REX NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT BACK AND BEATEN WITH A WET HOSE!

·
Premium Member
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BullittStang13 said:
I won $640..Really lucky considering the colts missed that PAT. Anyways, its promptly being spent at summit for a set of racing seats and 2 5 point harnesses. Or a new race carb..:)
Cool! :cool: That pretty good.
It does make watching the game more fun when you win something, especially if your team didn't make the playoffs... because of a botched Field Goal attempt!!! :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
kfengler said:
Lynda won $8.

I did a little better. It started with buying a Hot Tub and paying for it Friday night. We're doing a back yard remodel along with the spa. We picked out a $8000 spa, and got a really good price, $6695 since it was a 2006 model.

The spa place ran a Promotion from Jan 31st to Feb 2nd, if you Buy and Pay for a spa (or pool table) during this period, and the kickoff is returned for a touchdown, you'll get your spa price (minus sales tax) rebated...
...I still can't quite believe it.

There's alittle more to the whole story that goes back 10 years.

I'll have to post some pictures of our boring back yard as it is, and how it will look in a couple months.
Wow! :eek: Nice going, Karl! I bet that spa place is a little poorer after Sunday!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts