Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a layover in Orlando starting at 2200 on the night of 16MAY08 (Friday) and ending at 1300 the day of 17MAY08 (Saturday). Our flight crew is staying at the Wyndham Resort near the airport. I will not have my Bullitt (or any vehicle for that matter). Let me know here if anyone wants to hook up.

:py1:

Collin

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Collin, I will call you. Not sure but could possibly hook up for a late night meet.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
let me know Whats up I may be able to do a late night meet to friday. saturday not good though. Will be at the AUA Convention for work...

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Sorry Colin - wish I could do it, but I am out of town, not scheduled to be back until mid afternoon on Saturday.

If I wasn't, I would definitely be down for meeting up with the infamous PY!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
I can probably hook up - where and when??

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
texasbullitt said:
love the fender stripe touch...... nice
Thanks - I always wanted a couple of things that were never or rarely seen before.

Check out the center caps.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Just so you know, Lady Zarcero and I are in Orlando about once a quarter. Generally a long weekend and we stay at the MCO Hyatt. We were there two weekends ago.

Mike

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It sounds like we will hook up the night of 16 May at around 2200. Hopefully my flight will arrive on time at 2115. It will be the 4th leg of the day so hopefully nothing (ATC delays, weather, mechanical discrepancies, etc) will happen that will delay the arrival at MCO. I have been in contact with Brad (9mmBullitt) and we are determining a hook up location TBD. I am looking forward to meeting the Orlando Bullittheads!

:)

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
edtrae03130 said:
let me know Whats up I may be able to do a late night meet to friday. saturday not good though. Will be at the AUA Convention for work...
Ed , call me - we can cruise down there together.

407-247-7870

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Matt, I think he is staying at the Wyndham Resort on the corner of Sand Lake and International Drive. I'll only have a short time to meet because I have to be up at 5am Sat. morning. I need a little sleep!

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
Really wish I could, but we have so much stuff on the table for tomorrow for my children that it will be impossible. And tonite, I have to teach my class. Hopefully next time.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Frankenstang said:
Really wish I could, but we have so much stuff on the table for tomorrow for my children that it will be impossible. And tonite, I have to teach my class. Hopefully next time.
Who are you...and what have you done with DragonBullitt!!! :lol:

·
Car Whisperer
21,377 Posts
9mmBullitt said:
Who are you...and what have you done with DragonBullitt!!! :lol:
a Metamorphosis took place!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
At 10:30 last night my wife asked who was so important to meet that I had to leave at
my normal bedtime and drive 40 minutes away.

I said " An important Bullitthead"

She understood and just shrugged her shoulders.

Brad and I had met Collin who is a very interesting and personable guy.

He took pics, signed my poster and we had a nice visit.

Cochise now has friends in Orlando.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
I pulled in to the hotel, parked and waited...and then from around the corner comes Cochese running like he was being chased. (Could have been since we are in Orlando!) Had a nice visit, had to leave at midnight since I had to get up at 5am. It was all good. He's got pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Got held up with a system down and couldnt make it last night. this work thing is really messing up my personal life. need those winning lottery numbers. Anyone :doubt:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts